E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was running the stock HU with The setup i got listed down by my signiture and wasnt impressed. The Tweeters sounded like air horns and midbass was lacking. Threw in an Alpine 7995 and i was amazed at the boost in sound Quality. Much fuller sound and it is like night and day....especially at high volumes. To top it off the Aftermarket HU gives u a lot more tuning abilites with Different Settings such as Time correction.....Better Tone and bass controls........Sub level output......and in some cases an EQ. So in my opinoin........for all u contemplating Keepin the factory deck ( i did for about a week before i cracked) its def worth the money upin the HU. If ur gonna spend the mula on qualtiy speakers and amps dont chince and keep the stock unit. Believe me.......i expereinced both first hand......and if ur lookin for a good HU The alpine 7995 is a gem as all alpines are.:thumbup:

·
yo mama
1,566 Posts
illmatic7281 said:
Was running the stock HU with The setup i got listed down by my signiture and wasnt impressed. The Tweeters sounded like air horns and midbass was lacking. Threw in an Alpine 7995 and i was amazed at the boost in sound Quality. Much fuller sound and it is like night and day....especially at high volumes. To top it off the Aftermarket HU gives u a lot more tuning abilites with Different Settings such as Time correction.....Better Tone and bass controls........Sub level output......and in some cases an EQ. So in my opinoin........for all u contemplating Keepin the factory deck ( i did for about a week before i cracked) its def worth the money upin the HU. If ur gonna spend the mula on qualtiy speakers and amps dont chince and keep the stock unit. Believe me.......i expereinced both first hand......and if ur lookin for a good HU The alpine 7995 is a gem as all alpines are.:thumbup:

:werd:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts