BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
That is amazing :excited:

How was traction for you before with the 270RWHP? I wonder also how traction will be with now with the supercharger. I drove a 3.0si Z4 6speed manual yesterday and was surprised with how much traction it had ! Felt very planted to the extend that it was hard to get the tail out even at low speed. It felt like a roller coaster with the low ride position.

This was all part of a BMW event for breast cancer awareness Susan G Komen and they had an ALPINA B7 which I did not sign up for :( I only realized how much power it had after I signed up. I saw it up close and the smart people that did sign up accelerate in it. The exhaust note and sheer acceleration of a 4500 lb monster was amazing !!! [BTW - They bent one of the 21 wheels the night before and it took them almost a day to get a replacement but they did. BMW did not spare any expense. I think one wheel was $4500 :excited:]

All the best.

Regards,
Loay

·
Registered
408 Posts
Wow..........that didn`t take that long !! Congrats m8!!:pimpin:

You were the inspiration for my friend who is about to " Twin screw " his alpina soon at our local motorsports workshop........:excited:

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Geebus this thing is a torque monster! :bow:

It makes basically my power on half my boost levels. Shows how good ESS is at tuning. Major Kudos AJ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
what a wicked car...so rare...so beautiful...im not a fan of the z4 but you just made me one

·
Registered
894 Posts
Congrats, beautiful car as I said earlier. Definitely producing crazy levels of torque for such a small package! You might be needing some wider tires in the back if you can fit em!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wow ESS must be great. That kinda looks like an ugly curve before cause everything drops off at high rpms but now it looks nice and neat. Great job guys!

41 - 60 of 103 Posts