BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone :hi: - I'm new to the Forums here as I have just bought my first BMW! A 2001 330xi Sport/Premium/Cold Weather. I'm looking forward to doing some light modding and upgrades over time. One of the first things I'm interested in doing is getting a set of wheels for summer tires and mounting a set of Blizzak snows on the OEM wheels it comes with.

I am quite enamored with the Alpina Classic wheels. How do you actually order Alpina parts? Through a dealer?

Any help here is great. I live in Boston so something relatively close is most useful.

Thanks everyone! Hope to be on here more and more. :D

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Check the Bav Auto site... but i think they don't sell Alpina. They sell Bayern, Hamman, Schnitzer.

To tell you the truth I am not sure Alpina sells parts separately at all! You might have to get replicas or wait for a original set to pop up on ebay/CL... Also check if Alpina make a wheel that fits the xi.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I think you need to have a pretty badass car to pull of Alpina. If you just throw a set on a stock 330 it's not going to look right IMO.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
i looked into it for you on the alpina site. they make wheels for the 330xi but it doesn't say what fitment/spec they are. here is a picture though

if everything is alpina it looks sick.

if you want something that looks similar, but won't break your wallet you can look into a set of BMW Radial Spoke 32!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks everyone for the help. I did see the Alpina site before and knew that the Classics would fit - they make a 17" style that I think would look good without being too over the top. I hear what you're saying about them potentially looking over the top - I don't know I guess you'd have to see them on there first.

But even with all that it sounds like they're next to impossible to actually purchase from anywhere.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts