BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
I really don't know if it is too high but it is worth what people will pay.

Google says the 320 Euros mentioned in a previous post is $360.59. That might be part of the problem.

I like it though. If it was titanium silver and fit a coupe I' be trying to reach a deal. Especially if you are still in NJ. I have relatives in north Jersey so no shipping would be needed.

GLWS. I've never seen one of those before.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I really don't know if it is too high but it is worth what people will pay.

Google says the 320 Euros mentioned in a previous post is $360.59. That might be part of the problem.

I like it though. If it was titanium silver and fit a coupe I' be trying to reach a deal. Especially if you are still in NJ. I have relatives in north Jersey so no shipping would be needed.

GLWS. I've never seen one of those before.
Thanks for info.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've learned throughout the years value means nothing. it's the demand and what someone is willing to pay. lower or higher than "value"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Market value is what the market will bare. You have been trying to sell this for 2.5 years, I dont think raising the price is going to get it sold, bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Market value is what the market will bare. You have been trying to sell this for 2.5 years, I dont think raising the price is going to get it sold, bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I raised the price from a historical point, as I have experienced with e30 parts.

In due time, this lip will sell and for much more that we can imagine....much like the e30 M rear seats, 16" wheels or the once cheap, dime a dozen taillights that now are selling north of 1K.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts