BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
My thought is that it’s made for a non sport bumper that not a lot of people are running on sedans (a lot of people have either m tech 1 or m tech 2 bumpers). It’s a really nice piece though GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is gorgeous. I'm not far from you, but it's a bit out of my price range. Let me put some thought into it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
cool!

no rush, however I am deploying in a few weeks and wont be around for 6 months. :banghead:
By the zip code I had a feeling you were at the base. I drive past you every day on my way to work.

I'm still debating whether I need to spend the money on this.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can you give more information on what bumpers this will fit on? I have an 04 330i facelift sedan without the M-Tech package in Mystic Blue. It's a rare configuration and I've been wanting to upgrade the bumper to M-Tech to do the car justice, but if this fits the regular 330i bumper then it might be both easier and more unique. Would still need to respray it though and 500$ is a steep price, even for an Alpina part (I'm from Germany and only in the US temporarily so Alpina has even less value to me).

I've attached a pic of my bumper. I'm located in the triad area of NC. Reply here or send me a PM, I get a notification either way.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can you give more information on what bumpers this will fit on? I have an 04 330i facelift sedan without the M-Tech package in Mystic Blue. It's a rare configuration and I've been wanting to upgrade the bumper to M-Tech to do the car justice, but if this fits the regular 330i bumper then it might be both easier and more unique. Would still need to respray it though and 500$ is a steep price, even for an Alpina part (I'm from Germany and only in the US temporarily so Alpina has even less value to me).

I've attached a pic of my bumper. I'm located in the triad area of NC. Reply here or send me a PM, I get a notification either way.
thats the front end I had on my car. not to rush you, but I have movers coming the 9th-11th to pack up my stuff and move to CA. give me your best offer including shipping unless you wanna drive up and pick up in southern NJ.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I did some extra research, there seem to be two different standard 330i bumpers that look very similar, but only one of them is ever seen on original Alpina B3s with that lip. (the one on the right) I've attached a comparison picture. Do you maybe have a picture of your front bumper without the lip? Sorry for being so difficult about this, I just want to make sure that it will fit.

A new original Alpina lip shipped to my house in Germany would cost me 320€, just so that you know where I'm coming from with my pricing. That being said, please let me know what your shipping costs to NC 27244 would be. Otherwise I won't be able to make a fair offer.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts