E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to pick up my sister from school earlier and this white guy in an old 56 Chevy truck kept teasing me. So finally we lined up but I didn't think he would actually floor it. When the light changed he took off. So then I went. I couldn't believe how much he kept up. We were dead even until I shifted into third. He had no top end. After we were done, he gave me a thumbs up. At the end I killed him by like 6 cars. That thing sounded badass though. Watch out for those muscle cars.

·
Registered
695 Posts
haha u suck ivan

·
Registered
695 Posts
PfCxM3 said:
btw is ur M3 a smg ?
yes his and mine are SMG. His was the first SMG I ever drove before

·
Registered
426 Posts
when my truck is done I'll take on any M3 thats willing, but don't feel to bad my engine is more than twice as big:eeps:

hehe 9L V8:D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love mine. It's so hard not to floor it. Everytime I drive it I have to push it at least once.

·
Masterdebator
1,130 Posts
don't worry man, those big engines have loads of torque down-low, but of course, american engines can suck dilsnick........my friend put a T72 Turbo in his F350!!!! that **** ****ing LITERALLY (do ya get the capital letters) tore up the asphault!!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yeah...My brother had a 95 RX7 Turbo...it was a beast (ran low 11s all day long) but had to rebuild SOOO often....those pesky Apex Seals....and the car REALLY sounded like a lawnmower on steroids. But the fire shooting out of the exhaust was super cooL! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
The best time i've dialed in street tires was [email protected] mph....in the 1/4....the car will put out more power than I have tire and I don't want to put slicks on it. Its fast enough for me. The trap speed is a bit higher than the time would suggest because when I finally hook up the car hauls. By the way the car has 295/35ZR19s on the back!

·
Registered
874 Posts
lol..thanks...it took a bit of work....but you know, its WAYYY cheaper than modding my BMW's :)

·
99% Stock
862 Posts
Damn dude thats sweet, post some pics of it in off-topic. I'm a supra whore myself, having owned a 97 na. Do you know how many times ive bled wishing i had a turbo!!! :ben:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
and I don't want to put slicks on it.
:confused:Put them on you wuss ;) Have you ever driven a car with slicks on at the track? You thought your acceration was neck snapping....just wait until your front end lifts up a little.

Got any timeslips?

Chip-

1 - 20 of 54 Posts