BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'll be picking up a Touring today!!!

2002 with 75k. No sunroof, 5 speed, no sport package (But I'll be looking for seats!!!!)

Silver on Black, wood trim. Can't wait to hit up the mountains with it on fresh snow!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Good luck with the purchase! I certainly enjoy the heck out of my 5-speed Touring - it was worth all the effort to track down one with a manual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the purchase! I certainly enjoy the heck out of my 5-speed Touring - it was worth all the effort to track down one with a manual.
I'm sort of settling a little bit for a lack of patience.

I'd like the sport package and a sunroof, but what I AM getting is a car with 75k in place.

It's at least got the black interior, but no sunroof

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Lucky bastard :)
Manual tourings are nearly impossible to find. I'll probably go for high mileage auto and swap in the 3.0 with 6speed

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm sort of settling a little bit for a lack of patience.

I'd like the sport package and a sunroof, but what I AM getting is a car with 75k in place.

It's at least got the black interior, but no sunroof
Man, I would have loved to find one with no sunroof. Alas, I settled for a sedan. :eeps:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
If I ever get into a wagon it will have to be the B6 Audi A4 Ultrasport avant. Congrats on the purchase and good luck in your search for sport seats

·
Slow in, slower out
4,753 Posts
I think I'll be picking up a Touring today!!!

2002 with 75k. No sunroof, 5 speed, no sport package (But I'll be looking for seats!!!!)

Silver on Black, wood trim. Can't wait to hit up the mountains with it on fresh snow!!
No sunroof, manual trans, black interior... Fantastic! I'll let you slide on the AWD since you are practically in Canuckistan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts