E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Out of the how many of this harness are out there, and looking at the pictures this late, I can not tell you how this started. Complete honesty it is the first time this harness has ever done anything weird, it's the same one you get, or can get, from any other company anywhere be it eBay, e46fanatics, or any other forum, or really any other company world wide, there's one harness everyone uses and it's this one.

That being said, out of the pictures you've sent it's hard for me to tell where the foul was, the wrap seems frayed generally, and not in a specific spot or if there were any flames I can't tell if any wires are melted, just wrap being frayed, maybe on picture 3 i can see where there could have been an issue, and picture 1 there's electrical tape where there shouldn't be.

Regardless of all things, resold or not, I don't want any issues sourcing from anything we sell, EVER. Please email us directly at [email protected] (see if you can get their original order number or email address!) and we will be able to get the issue handled tomorrow as well as when we're all in the office on Monday... even though they have been re-sold to you, we will do what we can to get everything back to working order, to me an actually new harness will solve everything, but let's chat over email, faster and we will all take a peek instead of only me who is up at this obnoxious hour looking at threads!

Talk to you soon, Dean

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.