E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Sorry to be so selfish right now, but I just got a new mystic blue 325i and I want to know what mods I can do and how they will look, hopefully this will help other ppl too and as I mod I will post every single mod and pic that I do, so I plan to give back, but please help me out here if you have any pics on your computers or bookmarked posts, gravedig, I will as well, and basically all commentary on the mods would be nice to have here!

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It will be almost impossible to list all the mods possible to fit in your car.
Just do some research and try to find the car you like from the showroom. :thumbup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
so far i have clears and tints...

pics are dark...but i think the first mod you should get done is clears...it makes your car feel different in a good way.

·
Banned
109 Posts
your mods are exactly like mines, I have an additional replacement strip for a plate frame though. And my car is silver grey.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
juniorstudio said:
It will be almost impossible to list all the mods possible to fit in your car.
:werd: there's sooo much you can do, it just depends on what you like or want...

You really need to :search: x 100,000,000,000,000,000,...

·
Registered
627 Posts
this is a good thread.

Raja

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BMWERKEN said:
Here's a really cool mod... :search:
Sorry, I meant to say besides those posted in the sticky threads. I'm not really feeling any of those exterior mods, but as far as appearance, I would like to see what people have done to their trim and 3 sedan's that exceeds the basic kits by hamann, acs, etc.

Thanks,
Alex

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,684 Posts
hamannHM3 said:
Go to www.atpturbo.com can get a turbo, or check out AA, Rennsport, etc for superchargers.

www.wheelexperts.com - buy some wheels, I like HREs. While you're there get the whole Aero line from whatever tuner you like (hamann, acs, etc) and some coilovers with a BBK then you'e set.
The turbo isnt out yet. I think anything that goes for a 2003 sedan will work for an 04. There's plenty out there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
D3WA said:
get carbon fiber interior form bimmerfreak.... ( cheapest that i know off ) :str8pimpi
I would if I had all black interior, but I have grey, so I don't think it will look good, pics soon so you all can get a feel for what I am working with and maybe go a little photoshop crazy!

Peace,
Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts