E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Alcantara Shift Boot

2K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  Chris320d 
#1 ·
Guys I need help. I just recieved word that my order for my BLACK alcantara shift boot has been cancelled b/c the manufacturer has stopped producing them:cry: ( They supply Bimmertoys & UUC)
I really want one of them b/c my Rogue SSK kit is gonna be in real soon and I already have my ACS knob. And I cant use my old shift boot b/c it is attached to the knob (OEM 6spd knob/boot)

Does anyone know where I can get a Black Alcantara Shift boot from:dunno: Please guys I need help:thumbup:
-Matt:pimpin:

#10 ·
///M3Matt said:

I actually just emailed them b/c my local shop closed down their interior trim dept.:tsk:
LeatherZ is a respected name in the BMW custom interior dept. Although they do a lot of Z3 roadster and coupe items, they can also do stuff by special order. I know they've done E46 shift/ebrake boots, leather covered dash and door trim for E46 sedans etc...

Check out their site.

#14 ·
OK I actually just ordered one from leatherz.com. I talked to Andy and he seemed very nice. Price came to about $100. $70 for the boot and $30 for the plastic ring(b/c I didnt feel like sending my original one to him....bc I still want to keep my oem 6spd 1 piece boot/knob combo)

#16 ·
///M3Matt said:
OK I actually just ordered one from leatherz.com. I talked to Andy and he seemed very nice. Price came to about $100. $70 for the boot and $30 for the plastic ring(b/c I didnt feel like sending my original one to him....bc I still want to keep my oem 6spd 1 piece boot/knob combo)
Yup that's who I spoke to. Andy seems cool to deal with. I think Jon does all the actual tailoring though. I could be wrong.

#19 ·
Love that red stitching affect...

By the way, how come u got so much scratches on your ACS knob? does it get scratch easily?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.