E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I need help. I just recieved word that my order for my BLACK alcantara shift boot has been cancelled b/c the manufacturer has stopped producing them:cry: ( They supply Bimmertoys & UUC)
I really want one of them b/c my Rogue SSK kit is gonna be in real soon and I already have my ACS knob. And I cant use my old shift boot b/c it is attached to the knob (OEM 6spd knob/boot)

Does anyone know where I can get a Black Alcantara Shift boot from:dunno: Please guys I need help:thumbup:
-Matt:pimpin:

·
Registered
938 Posts
go to a leather shop, they make it in no time.

i did and it looks great.

mine is black with red stitches

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yea just go to an auto upholstery shop and have one made. I had mine done in black with silver stitch. Also congratz on the RE ssk you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah.....I just email Auto Addictions. They are a local shop and Im prob gonna get one made from them. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Looks awesome guys! Keep it up ... I think I might just have to get a black boot with red stitching for my red interior.

Chris320d : do you have pics of yours?

AdamR

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Do you guys know of any upholstry shops in the bay area that I can have one made?

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
///M3Matt said:

I actually just emailed them b/c my local shop closed down their interior trim dept.:tsk:
LeatherZ is a respected name in the BMW custom interior dept. Although they do a lot of Z3 roadster and coupe items, they can also do stuff by special order. I know they've done E46 shift/ebrake boots, leather covered dash and door trim for E46 sedans etc...

Check out their site.

·
The De46vil's Army
16,344 Posts
stitch craft in westminister california, is the best, and they did all the Fast and furious interiors too

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
VALMONT said:
stitch craft in westminister california, is the best, and they did all the Fast and furious interiors too
Ok that's not helping promote them. LOL j/k :tongue:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK I actually just ordered one from leatherz.com. I talked to Andy and he seemed very nice. Price came to about $100. $70 for the boot and $30 for the plastic ring(b/c I didnt feel like sending my original one to him....bc I still want to keep my oem 6spd 1 piece boot/knob combo)

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
///M3Matt said:
OK I actually just ordered one from leatherz.com. I talked to Andy and he seemed very nice. Price came to about $100. $70 for the boot and $30 for the plastic ring(b/c I didnt feel like sending my original one to him....bc I still want to keep my oem 6spd 1 piece boot/knob combo)
Yup that's who I spoke to. Andy seems cool to deal with. I think Jon does all the actual tailoring though. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Love that red stitching affect...

By the way, how come u got so much scratches on your ACS knob? does it get scratch easily?

·
Registered
938 Posts
you only see it when i take pics of it.

i already got it since my first E46 (middle of 98)

i drove more than 90.000 miles with it so ...it's not that new anymore

1 - 20 of 28 Posts