BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally installed my new siren, I must say the sound isn't the louder I've heard but still is a pretty unique sound.

Coded it with NCS and NCS Dummy with no apparent problems, all seemed to work.... Until today.

At random times it won't make the locking "beep" but it will flash the corners, I already checked and the clown nose indicates no triggered sensor so I don't know where to look at, it's completely random.

The other strange thing is that whenever you trigger the interior sensor the siren will sound with a different beep and no warning lights :rolleyes:.
Panic mode, hood and doors trigger both siren and lights (I programmed it to only disarm with the remote, not with the door lock).

Is it possible that the alarm"dis programs" itself? Already pulled codes with P.A. Soft and nothing besides the alarm events.

Everything else in the car works normally.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
my guess is the coding, there are a lot of items to set active/inactive so you might have missed something..

my suggestion is to do an FA_WRITE and add $302 in your VO via ncs and do SG_Codieren on ZKE module.. if you have a pasoft ill try and post a screenshot too of mine and maybe copy it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts