BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried removing it with Googone stuff but it didnt work. Anyone removed those ugly things?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
very carefully

but truthfully ask vinnymack he talk about this a couple of weeks ago you can say bobm3 send you to the master :bow: :bow:

bobm3

he i think will tell you to look up the post i think but he is very knowledgabile

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got mine off with Goof-off, which is bacisally the same as goo-gone. They came off nice and easy. Just dip a cotton ball in the googone, start at a corner and keep dabbing it till it starts to wrinkle. then slowly peel away and then dab the next section with the googone.

i think there's a how-to on www.bmw330ci.com

·
Registered
105 Posts
Goo-Gone is not the same as Goof-Off. Goo-Gone will make your car smell nice, but that's about it.

Lacquer thinner will work for removing the residue that Goof-Off leaves. I've also heard that lacquer thinner works as well as Goof-Off for the entire procedure but don't know if it's true or not.

·
Registered
45 Posts
DO NOT USE GOO GONE, it will do absolutely nothing, go to wal mart and get a small bottle of goof off, and it will literally take u 3 minutes to take off, and the bottle is only like $2, if they don't have the small ones, even the large bottles are only like $4

·
Registered
956 Posts
u don't need any of that stuff... just peel it off really slowly and it'll be fine, that's what i did :dunno: :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
digitalgm said:
Yeah Im going to use the goof off as soon as I can get some.

AdamR
Hey Adam, I've got a brand new can of the stuff. I'll gladly share it to watch you take your stickers off first..................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts