E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few people are running the Bridgestone air suspension kits / and an e90 with Air Runner. Does anyone have any photos/info or experience for any other BMW air suspension kit on the market?

Right now I have the choice of Air Runner & Bridgestone: What would you pick for daily driving/crazy drop?

-Sean

·
is on da floor
2,351 Posts
i tried the get the praxis suspension for my car however tirerack told me there is no production eta on when new kits will be made/shipped :( if you manage to find somewhere that has the kits for E46 PLEASE tell me! they told me its a 4-6 month wait, i cant wait that long :(

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,156 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Has anyone actually seen an Air Runner kit in person? I've tried getting info about this system, but unable to find a person with experience/knowledge of the BMW system.

Trying to find the system that has the best quality components and can offer all the adjustability/comfort possible. :blah:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have about 30k miles on my Praxis and it hasn't skipped a beat. If anything, it is made for daily driven vehicles, hence the different settings. It is the daily driven cars that see the different road conditions (Touring, Sport, Track).

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry but you were told wrong. My car is a daily driver and the Praxis Air system was design for daily and track use. It has been tested and its one of my best investment :)

Click below for my review
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=388551&highlight=praxis

Read the Concept section of their site.
http://www.praxissystems.com/
The review/install write up is certainly helpful. Do I understand correctly that you can program the 3 settings to your own settings as long as there is an 1" difference in ride height from each setting?

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,156 Posts
The review/install write up is certainly helpful. Do I understand correctly that you can program the 3 settings to your own settings as long as there is an 1" difference in ride height from each setting?
Praxis has the suggested height setting for you size rims your running. So its recommended that you use that for best performance and remember to have your car align again.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.