BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg omg omg, i just got home from school and i ruined my one of my brand new pg3s!!! i cant belive i did that. i spent 4000 bucks on those and now i have one that is compleatly bent. all 3 pieces are damaged so i have to get a whole new rim. geez, that dumb cat had to cross the road. oh well, ill start saving! god at the time i was so pissed

p.s. has anyone else had their rims bent by a small furry animal?

:lmao:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope sorry

sorry i dont have any, its too dark to take em now, but mabey tomaroow ill take some

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I hear ya bro. I cracked my front bumper and 2 pieces of my front grill on the head of some suicidal cat. ***** burns us bad!

Bart

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
how exactly does a cat crack a rim????

·
hammer talks like this
4,219 Posts
i remember a few months ago someone jacked up their ride cause of a cat.... sucks man, so are you puting your stocks wheels back on? what did you actually hit, curb?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
bender said:
i remember a few months ago someone jacked up their ride cause of a cat.... sucks man, so are you puting your stocks wheels back on? what did you actually hit, curb?
:confused:

·
hammer talks like this
4,219 Posts
he didnt actaully hit the cat did he?? that would be dirty. i figure he try to avoid it, and doing so hit something else

·
Registered
391 Posts
mark330ci said:
omg omg omg, i just got home from school and i ruined my one of my brand new pg3s!!! i cant belive i did that. i spent 4000 bucks on those and now i have one that is compleatly bent. all 3 pieces are damaged so i have to get a whole new rim. geez, that dumb cat had to cross the road. oh well, ill start saving! god at the time i was so pissed

p.s. has anyone else had their rims bent by a small furry animal?

:lmao:
You should be shot. What sort of momma's boy spends 4K on new shoes? Were you trying to give Imelda Marcos a run for the title?
And it wasn't the cat's fault either you twit - drive under control.
: )

·
Registered
117 Posts
bender said:
hehe that was me..my baby should be out soon...and of course i didnt hit the cat

·
yuppie racing
1,899 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lilherc79
how exactly does a cat crack a rim????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it runs out in front of your car, and you weave out of the way and hit a curb???:dunno:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
i know that PG3s are three piece but exactly where is the third piece? I know that the center (the actual 5 spokes) is one piece and another it the very outer lip but where is the third piece?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
Ward said:
i know that PG3s are three piece but exactly where is the third piece? I know that the center (the actual 5 spokes) is one piece and another it the very outer lip but where is the third piece?

PG3 is a welded 3 piece wheel. the 1st piece is the center obviously, the 2nd piece is the front lip, and the 3rd piece is the rear lip where it extends to the rear of the wheel. all 3 pieces are bolted together with rivets, then the portion where the 2 lip pieces meet up are welded togethere (some 3 piece wheels are silicone sealed).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts