E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I leave school and head to work. I drive down the street, and out of no where the mini van from hell flies infront of me. Honestly guys, red mini van from hell. So the 'soccer mom' almost hits me and I change lanes. Pass the van and keep going. I get into the far left lane and up ahead a Benz pulls out of this strip mall and instead of driving, pulls some sort of England driving move on me and is in my lane.... driving toward me... in my lane. So I start honking and when I'm 10 feet from her, she gets into the right lane she should be in. Good job gramma. Now, get ready for this:

Ready?

This is the worst one. Ready?

The entrance to the plaza I work is around this bar and grille type deal. So you can't see people who are coming at you when you're rounding the corner. I'm in first gear, going pretty slow cause I know all about the turn. Oh, road is so small, a midget lying on his back would be uncomfortable. So I am about to turn the corner when Andretti Jr. comes flying around in his 88' Buick. Damn idiot almost hits me, and instead of me hitting the brakes, I try to go around him. Yeah, real smart eh? I get around him... I mean, I was so close I could smell his feet. I get around him without a scratch and I forget about the tiny little cement curb in the around there. Bam, I drive up it, come off it and scratch my right side skirt like you wouldn't believe. I mean, it's not just a scratch, it's a gouge. It's like 1 foot long and an inch tall. Not pretty at all.

All in all, I think it's the squirrels' fault. See, I've been randomly honking at squirrels for a good 6 months. Any squirrel I see, I give it a good honk.

Karma is a *****.

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,143 Posts
those damn squirels...its like that one commercial, you know that insurance one with the squirels...*sigh*
sorry bout ur car man. Peace!
-ALex

·
Read Only
1,817 Posts
Damn that sucks dude... I hate squirrels too, one of the little bastards broke into my backpack and stole a candybar:ben: but that pic is pretty gross

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
i have pics i shot of squirrels and other various rodents and birds and dogs and stuff.

·
Registered
874 Posts
doubleloseven said:
Damn that sucks dude... I hate squirrels too, one of the little bastards broke into my backpack and stole a candybar:ben: but that pic is pretty gross
:lmao: :lmao:

If a squirrel stole my candy bar there would be hell to pay!!

The squirrel was bold enough to break into your backpack and steal it???

That's some funny $hit!

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
i was gonna ask if that was p0tpie's shot squirrel :lmao:

on a side note- p0tpie's sig is now officially the most annoying sig ever. it takes up my full screen while i am scrolling down... moderators! is there a "disable p0tpie's sig" button in the userCP? we need one

·
Registered
642 Posts
p0tpie said:
i have pics i shot of squirrels and other various rodents and birds and dogs and stuff.
Do you have a video with a plastic bag floating in the wind?

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
CSHFLW said:

Do you have a video with a plastic bag floating in the wind?
omfg hahahahahahahahhahaha

and to the guy who hates my sig: no

1 - 14 of 14 Posts