E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey vinny do you think the drop would be the same on a 323ci as opposed to your 330ci??? i mean if i get a cup kit on my 323ci will most likely get the same drop as yours?? also if anyone has a 323ci on a cupkit with pics could u please post em :thumbup:

oh and also vinny do you have any camber kits on your car to fix the negative camber cupkits make??

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Salazar said:
hey vinny do you think the drop would be the same on a 323ci as opposed to your 330ci??? i mean if i get a cup kit on my 323ci will most likely get the same drop as yours?? also if anyone has a 323ci on a cupkit with pics could u please post em :thumbup:

oh and also vinny do you have any camber kits on your car to fix the negative camber cupkits make??
Yeah, the drop should be about the same for all the E46 coupes.
Unfortunately I do not have any pics of the cupkit on a 323Ci.

I didn't use camber plates on my car. The front and rear of an E46 are slightly adjustable for camber. I'm running about -1.25 all around now.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,226 Posts
Finally I can now get the H&R Cupkit in piece after seeing those pics. Two mods are now off the list. Thanks Vinnymac

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
tpzblu330ci said:
Finally I can now get the H&R Cupkit in piece after seeing those pics. Two mods are now off the list. Thanks Vinnymac
I'm glad I could help. :thumbup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
one more question vinny! which cupkit is for the 323ci?? ive heard different things like the 323i sedan cupkit is for the 323ci too or i shoudl get the 325/330 coupe cupkit??? which one is it! :dunno:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Salazar said:
one more question vinny! which cupkit is for the 323ci?? ive heard different things like the 323i sedan cupkit is for the 323ci too or i shoudl get the 325/330 coupe cupkit??? which one is it! :dunno:

Make sure you get the coupe cup kit. goto www.hrsprings.com ad you'll be able to find the parth number.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,902 Posts
vinnymac said:
The install was on Dennis' 323i. The before and after is just unreal. It's like an entirely new car...no more 4x4. :D

Here come the pics..

vinny you are all lucky where you live i would love do to it to my car but its a bad idea in new york these alot of potholes you live on the edge with 19" wheels forget about the cup kit in new york but it looks nice on the car you lucky devil you!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Re: Re: Ah...another successful H&R CupKit install! Truwon...your ride is hot!

bobm3 said:

vinny you are all lucky where you live i would love do to it to my car but its a bad idea in new york these alot of potholes you live on the edge with 19" wheels forget about the cup kit in new york but it looks nice on the car you lucky devil you!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Actually, the roads in St. Louis are full of potholes. I just have to be very careful when I drive...I'm also running 18"s. I wish I could run 19"s.

·
Registered
268 Posts
ok i got my kit today in the mail looks beautiful :thumbup:

Vinny, do you have a DIY on these?? Not too hard is it?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts