E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched...but dont know too much about this....

i was wondering if their is a small subwoofer or something to give my radio a little extra...

i think that my stock radio sounds pretty good...although i was toying with the idea of adding something that would give it a little bit of a kick.... i dont have the HK system....so... i thought bavarian auto had something that was just PLUG AND PLAY...that would be PERFECT>>>>>>

Any ideas..... thanks all! :bow:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mods....can You Move This To Ice.... I Forgot To Switch Forum To Ice...thanks!!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
the bav auto deal is way over priced IMO...look into the JL Audio Stealth Box for the 3 series...lots of people have them here..they sits up underneath the rear deck in the trunk and are like 2 7inch subs or something like that...nothing thats gonna rattle the car, but gives a nice bass boost.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
BMW has a retrofit subwoofer that goes in the spare tire well. It would be total plug and play. I haven't seen it or heard it in person, just in the ETK.

Of course, since it is an OEM part it will prolly be expensive, but that is what you pay for plug & play I guess!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Jackboot said:
BMW has a retrofit subwoofer that goes in the spare tire well. It would be total plug and play. I haven't seen it or heard it in person, just in the ETK.

Of course, since it is an OEM part it will prolly be expensive, but that is what you pay for plug & play I guess!
really? i never knew this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts