E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
There's a guy on here called "Nav323i", or something like that, who added a lower grill from what I believe was a 2001 330i. It looked pretty good and I talked to him about doing the same. You might want to ask him for pics/advice.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess the lack of responses means theres not anything out there unless i want a "gutter guard" type grille??

·
Registered
903 Posts
You could get yourself an OEM coupe bumper and replace your sedan bumper with it. Personally, I think the coupe bumper looks alot better than the normal sedan one. You could probably get a coupe bumper pretty cheap from ppl who upgraded to Mtech, M3, rieger, etc... One guy here did that and it looks really good. Probably more than what you wanted to do, you're just interested in a new grill... just a thought, sorry can't answer your original question././.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the idea,but i just wanted the grill for something temporary to replace my broken grill untill i upgrade the whole front bumper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts