E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... ive been reading about aftermarket clears and i read the revie on this site... One thing they didnt mention was where they got them from so no one else orders them from there... I wonder why it was only the driver side that was messed up. Anyway, has anyone else had good/bad experiences with aftermarket lenses. Try to include where you got them from, how much and if there was any modifying needed. Thanks

oh and please dont tell me to :search: You guys seem to like that icon a little too much :lmao:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i had aftermarket ones from autodynamic.com on my 2000 328i and they were fine...only trouble i ever had from the trim was loose on the fronts so i took it off and superglued it to seal it so no water would get in...

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,467 Posts
i got mine from procarparts.com for my 01 325Ci. the front and rear fit fine but the sides suck...i have double sided tape holding them on there cuz the clips dont fit and when i tried to bend them they brake :dunno: what can you do ya know..

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,293 Posts
I have smoked tails and corners from procarparts.com on my '00 323Ci. They fit perfectly fine, all the holes in the right places, etc. I didn't have to modify anything. My smoked sidemarkers are from bavauto, they also fit perfectly out of the box.

Attachments

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,467 Posts
Daverulz said:
Dalton, did the taillights have all the necessary holes and stuff, cutoutes for the lights and the back grey piece? You didnt have to mod anything?
nope no modding necessary, they fit like a glove, just like my oem ambers had fit...

·
can ya spare some change?
735 Posts
jestr said:
I got the facelifted oem clears from maximillion imports and I have no fitment/installation problems.
I thought Maximillion's OEM's.... Are they not? :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.