BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 BMW 330ci convertible. I purchased a ***8220;DJ***8221; multimedia system to replace the OEM system. The new system is made by Changzhou lvyi Auto Co. LTD. The system is supposedly compatible with my model BMW. I brought the system to a local car audio outfit and was told the system could not be installed because the OEM system controls are in the trunk and a cable long enough to reach from the front dash to the control center in the trunk was not provided.

Any suggestions/advice?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2004 BMW 330ci convertible. I purchased a "DJ" multimedia system to replace the OEM system. The new system is made by Changzhou lvyi Auto Co. LTD. The system is supposedly compatible with my model BMW. I brought the system to a local car audio outfit and was told the system could not be installed because the OEM system controls are in the trunk and a cable long enough to reach from the front dash to the control center in the trunk was not provided.

Any suggestions/advice?
Have you resolved this yet? I recently added a new system to my e46 (Avant 4). I bought a cable from Avin with the system that allowed me to run from the trunk to the dash. I wonder if you could order it separately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts