BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered the Phosphyre Halos/Lightnings from Umnitza from Jlevi on the board or IM at Bimmian. He was great to deal with and kept me up to date on the purchase. He even installed for me for a small fee. I would recommend him to anyone, he got these things in with no problems and they look great! He installed a custom OEM look switch under my steering to turn these off if I ever wanted to, but I dunno why I ever would! In fact he helped me install my newly painted glossy jet black headlight trim and my eyelids, although I think I wanna get my eyelids professionally painted cause they arent as glossy as my Zaino'd car! So here are the pics...my camera really does not do justice, my car just looks 1000000x meaner...Hopefully I can get some better pics over the thanksgiving break when I might have another suprise in store! Also the inner ones arent as visible cause I have DRLs and the only way I can get a pic without the DRLs on is when I turn the car off for a 10 second delay and that's hard to run around and get pics of, so on wednesday I plan to get my DRLs disabled..

Look how prissy my car was b4 (and commented by Jlevi haha):

And the new look...again with comments by the man himself Jlevi:

My artistic abilities are shown in the next two pics ahha:

And finally Jlevi's bomb ass custom switch:

Again thanks to Jlevi for hookin me up with the awsome product and install!!! More pics to come when my car is finished...

·
Mod Squad
12,558 Posts
Your second 'artistic' pic looks freakin' awesome. I love the angle, and the zoom looks great. Glad you're enjoying your new mod. :)

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
Hurrah! Finally your car ripped off it's plaid skirt and white dress-shirt and revealed it's sexy, angry self. .....Ok, maybe a strange analogy there........ everyone is telling me about the new Britney Spears CD.

ANYWAYS, you car looks mean bud! I will never forget seeing you dancing around in 42'F weather when we turned them on that first time... That will go down in history as my happiest customer to date.

Anyways, can't wait to see them when you get your DRL's off, you and I are going to have to cruise through downtown LG now that we match w/ 18's eyelids and Phosphyre Halos...

Congrats buddy, lookin :pimpin:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks great! Unfortunately I live on the other side of the country and mine arent going to be here until next Saturday. :sad:

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Looks cool:thumbup: , I got 2 tones too. Red on ouside, blue/white on inside.

Edit: Oh $hit I didnt realize those were you're daytime lights. I was 't being an a$$. But I really do have 2 tone DDEs.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,494 Posts
Hell yeah, I rode around in the city last night w/ just my fogs and Lightnings!:pimpin:

·
Registered
133 Posts
wow, your car looks great!!! :thumbup: :D
i'm jealous!
your car def looks meaner!
i think that will be my next mod - i wish jlevi lived near seattle!!
jlevi - who do you know in/near seattle??
i might buy myself an early xmas present!

just refresh my memory - those [phosphyre halos] are the *best* dde to have, right?

ps- anyone know how i can get the smiles option back for putting them in my replies??

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IM Jlevi at Bimmian on AIM or give him a PM...he can at least sell them to u and try and hook u up with an installer...but yeah I would say these are the best DDE's b/c of their visibility in both day and night times and their clean install...in my engine bay all I can see are two wires on either side running up towards the ECU box on the drivers side...THAT"S IT! I doubt my dealer will even notice they are installed unless they look closely at my headlight...and the custom on/off switch...undetectable unless u put ur head under the steering column...so a very clean setup!

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Congrats Lightnings rock... Your dealer might actually like them, keep em on, I know my dealer thought they were sweet.

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,376 Posts
Your car looks so much like mine, down to the placement of the BMWCCA sticker in the windshield.

Of course, I don't have DDEs...yet. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts