BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so far the stock intake...it feeds directly (about a foot) to the oem filter...so i don't know if water or mist from the rain will wet the filter..anyone know if this will do any damage??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1. BBK..14" brembo's fit..i'm still waiting to see if 15" work
2. oem replica by turner..stock bumper 45lbs, this one full
carbon is about 8...oem fit, but will need a lot of prep work
total about 2k..or you can get oem from bekkers...total about
4k....i figure its the front bumper and will get beat up at autocrosses and on high speed tracks.
3. bbsrsgt..21lbs

waiting for some more big plans

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,315 Posts
WHOA :yikes: your car looks so NICE!! Love the rims!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i've autocrossed an m roadster, e36 m3, e46 coupe, and my e46 cab....the cab could use a lot of weight loss, it's a pig...so i recently removed a lot of items and went to a certified scale..3460.. a little light a stock coupe.. and with Ground control
500, 550 coilovers, shock mounts, and camber plate...it's getting there......i would consider Ground control adjustable sways..next mod..can't beat the quality.

·
99% Stock
1,121 Posts
jnm3cab said:
the cab could use a lot of weight loss, it's a pig...so i recently removed a lot of items and went to a certified scale..3460.. a little light a stock coupe..
Wowwwwwwwwww, such a sick car and big props to the weight reduction. :pimpin: What were some of the major items you removed? Thanks. :drool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts