E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car is finally at the shop getting fixed!!

I hit a big grand bury stone in the middle of the highway back in 2008. I never had the time to get it fixed but now that i opened up my own autoshop in Dallas, Texas.. my car will be up and running soon!

i only drove it for about a month after i did my 330 motorswap and stage 2 supercharger. Hopefully once i get it fixed.. i will be able to drive it longer.

sitting in my garage for 3 years

getting hauled off

it's new home

It's current ground clearance

What it use to look like

·
Black and Proud
16,848 Posts
how did the car just sit around for 3 years not getting repaired? no insurance? or the insurance wouldn't replace the parts you put in the car?

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Different priorities. I've been bugging him about it for years :woot:

The last remaining OG returns!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only reason why i didn't have a chance to get it fixed, simply because i was looking for a wife. LOL We were going to sell it to pay for the wedding but... i held that off until now. Now that i can get it fixed again, im planning on keeping it since its paid off and it's an extra car to drive.

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
5,102 Posts
Only reason why i didn't have a chance to get it fixed, simply because i was looking for a wife. LOL
See now, if you found one, she must be a keeper because most potential candidates are put off by a derelict car in the garage.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Damn i'm in.

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,984 Posts
My car is finally at the shop getting fixed!!

I hit a big grand bury stone in the middle of the highway back in 2008. I never had the time to get it fixed but now that i opened up my own autoshop in Dallas, Texas.. my car will be up and running soon!
What is a 'big grand bury stone'?

Do you mean a burial stone...a tombstone that was just left in the middle of a highway in Texas?

If I'm right, that's kind of ironic!

Totally unrelated, but I saw a Coffin Company's trunk a while back with the requisite, 'safe to pass' and 'unsafe to pass' on it, and I always thought it would have been great marketing if it said, 'safe to pass' on both sides (maybe with a footnote on the right side--'more business for us!')

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
hamanns ftw

1 - 19 of 19 Posts