BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is still bone stock except for clear corners and side markers. Before I do any mod I wanted to get new wheels.:pimpin: I currently have 17" M68 rims.

The issue here is that I'm in college and don't have extra money to burn, so I'm on a tight budget but would still enjoy the look of some aftermarket wheels. Do you guys have any suggestions for some aftermarket wheels? I'm trying to spend $150-$250 per wheel. I know this is cheap but it's all I can afford for now.

My other option is to get some used rims. Anyone out there selling their GT3's or similar style wheels?

Let me know...thanks in advance:thumbup:

·
Read Only
1,851 Posts
You realize that you'd have to spend money on tires as well... 18" tires aren't cheap... they're at least 100 a pop... a couple of companies that sell relatively inexpensive rims are axis and adr, you might want to check them out...

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I realized that I'd have to spend money on new tires...thats why I asked what affordable WHEELS there are out there..., my budget is taking into account the cost of tires. I'll check out Axis and ADR...thanks man.

Hey Gary, thanks for the link, I'd definitly take a look at buying through you and Tirerack. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up some 18" ADR's for $527 shipped! CHEAP! I emailed the guy and said that actual shipping should only be like $65...so he gave it to me for that...EBAY IS GREAT! I got the silver ones...there is an aution for (5) 19" ADR rims in chrome for like 999...thats cheap.

Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts