BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Supercharged 330Ci. More interior pic? Check! Sold :(

It was finally time to upgrade my High rider 318i (yes, the 4 sylinder crap you never got) Sedan...

And upgraded to a E46 330Ci with ESS Supercharger.
Developing 350hp and 317lb-ft of torque.

What do you guys think? Approved ;)?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Lol @ M3 killer.
Nice car though, love the color.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Wow nice car love the BMW perf mods, dual/quad exhaust (looks factory overall), the color and omg yes the SC... The ultimate mod!

Also nice house/driveway.

I highly approve of your vehicle in addition to your overall lifestyle esthetic. :thumbsup

·
Registered
15,977 Posts
that's a pretty car. Congrats...people cracking up at your comment :facepalm: . if legit, 340 hp are way higher than the m3 numbers. If you want to kill an m3 make sure to upgrade brakes, suspension and shred some weight. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lol at people going against the m3 killer. If this is wheel HP/TQ specs this will shit on a M3 any day. A friend of mind just dyno'd his evolve tuned m3 w/headers put down w/320whp and 250wtq.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WMR CSL rims:

Interior: SMG

Thinking of painting the wood to the colour of the car.

Have ordered some new stuff that im waiting for.
New turn signals on the side and front (blackend), New Angel Eyes to match the Xenon in the foglights and Navigation.

Althou I like the Hamann DTM front spoiler, i've ordered Clubpost splitters to see what I like the best.

Also wondering if I should go for CSL frontbumper and bootlid, but not sure.

It't also got a nice sounding cat-back from Eisenmann, and sitting on H&R coilovers.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I need about 50 more pics of that interior :drool:

...but seriously... I'd really like to see more of that interior

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would dare to say that interior is more of a surprise inside than the supercharger! :dunno:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Paint the trim???? Dont make me fly over there and beat you with a stick.. that trim is beautiful. . Goes so well with those seats!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 239 Posts