E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2002 325i i want to do some work on it all i did so far is tint the windows can someone give me some ideas where to start and what modificationss i should do

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
1. Clear corners all around if you dont already have them (clear bulbs in the front and sidemarkers, red bulbs in the rears)
2. Sway bars if you are into better handling and drive agressively
3. Exhaust if you want a lil deeper note
4. Intake

Bigger Mods:
rims/tires
supercharger
coilovers

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have the clear lights yet but i was thinking of getting them first then the sway bars im not sure what that is and what it does

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
OuTLaWoNYo said:
I dont have the clear lights yet but i was thinking of getting them first then the sway bars im not sure what that is and what it does
Ok then, you are very new.

Sway bars are under your car, connected to your axels. They are built to help reduce body roll (leaning due to inertia) when cornering.

Rule #1: take your time, an d do it right the first time around. Cheaper is not always better. Get mulitple opinions, and please, by all means, do not turn your BMW into a rice rocket.

·
Help me Help you!
822 Posts
outlawonyo,

Where r u at in bklyn?
i got the sways and coilovers...
u should definitely take care of the clears first.
then rims and then lower your car.

·
Help me Help you!
822 Posts
OuTLaWoNYo said:
iM IN sHEEPSHEAD BAY AREA U?
i am in bay ridge,
if u want to know more about the sways then u should definitely swing by. basically it keeps your car from leaning or body rolling when you corner or make turns at higher speeds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts