1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ROI-ndian
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

my car has just been sittin for 2 months without use and its just losing value

there is over 30k invested in it and its a 2001 330ci with 20k miles

fender flares and stuff make me not want to part out so it doesnt look ackward but trade parts for cash plus cheaper mods like rims and body kit

thing is I want to get rid of the car as soon as possible to get a new ride

an SUV probably...would like a clk320 but thinking a lincoln Aviator or caddy escalade, used ML430 or 55

what do you guys suggest? if i got a truck, system from my car would go into it if ic ould sell my custom panels to someone
and I would want 22inch rims and a drop, if i got a clk320 (2k3) prob 19 3 piece rims and some springs and system

im avoiding crazy modding but i know its inevitable

thanks

Amit V.

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
:pimpin:

that thing is hot, why?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
sorry to hear about you selling your 330

the smart thing to do is take out your mod's and sell them if you
still have your oem parts. and then put your car on the internet
to sell. heard nothing but good thing selling cars that way. think of it as another way to advertise your car. but take off your expensive mod's and put them up for sale on the sale forum.
good luck on your sale of your car.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
ROI-ndian
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just dont have the time for that, i am in school in miami while car is in nyc

i am going to try and bring the car to a shop during my winter break and part as much as possible

cant afford a cayenne or used 4.6 x5

i really would like a clk500 but thats out of price range, im trying to get a 2001-2003 car for less then 40k

so looking at clk320, aviator, and escalade, but im not sure after my coupe if i could handle a huge suv like teh lade....thats why im leaning towards aviator..ill miss stick and the power , i love german cars

thinking a used ML55 amg dropped on 20's might be nice, resale on those things isnt high at all so i could prob get my hands on a 2000-2001 easily

thanks guys

anyone in nyc area , first thing i wanan sell is the custom fiberglass and vinyl panels in my trunk and ill throw some extras in

also my roof spoilers and rear deck single spoiler

thanks

Amit V.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Why would you sell your ride and get a rig like a caddy? Dumb move dude....unless you are a rapper I suppose!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Amit, I dont know how close to stock you wanna go, but I'll take your door trim off your hands in echange for my chrome and some $$$.... I would also be interested in your rear fenders, in fact, quite interested...

What else do you have left to sell on the car?

·
Banned
2,055 Posts
Foolish.

·
ROI-ndian
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know guys I LOVE MY RIDE

its sick and i get compliments from everyone

but...i dont know

if i bring it down to florida, it will be a daily driver, and its just such a hassle to worry about, thats why i want a new car with just rims tints drop and system

i know id end up doin a few things but i was thinkin to jus do a lil cadillac pimpin'

ill see when i go back up to new york i might test drive a few cars. Might go ml55amg like 2001 or something

just gotta avoid these tickets 40 tickest in a span of like one year kinda hurts

Rear fenders wouldnt be able to jus part.

i would love a clk500 if i could find a way to afford one, id def get rid of my 330 for it

i dunno maybe 2001 clk55? kinda liked the old look at first when new ones came out, but now they feel dated

SUGGESTIONS?!?! car shouldnt be more then 50gz new since i will prob get used through dealer connection of 10gz off...i might get the car max i wanna pay is liek 36-40 gz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts