E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks, CAR HAS BEEN SOLD>>> MANY THANKS TO ALL WITH INTEREST!!!
Recently, I was forced ( at threat of you know what) to sell my beloved 2006 E46 6 speed manual, Carbon Black M3 coupe. Ive owned since new and is a garage queen with six thousand six hundred miles! That's right 6600. No tracking, and no abuse. Service at local BMW where bought. Garaged always and all records.
Wondering if anyone has idea how I would be best to handle finding the next owner of such a rare car. Other info, Xenons, cold weather package, Premium package, Harmon Kardon, grey nappa interior, Bluetooth and assist. THANKS FOR ADVICE...SOLD and marriage saved !!! Hope new owner gets more use.
David

·
Registered
22 Posts
Waaw, you will definitely get a pretty penny for your m3 sir
But sell to a fellow enthusiast that will treat the car right, so post on forums such as here and m3forums
Also try to advertise at local cars and coffee events (if there is such in your area) because many of the older gents are lowkey bmw fanatics though they may drive exotics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.