E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I guess I'm new to this whole E46 experience and I need some suggestions for upgrading my ride a little. Unfortunately $$ is a factor for me right now...but I would like to add some exterior looks changes AND some performance enhancements. Any suggestions would be appreciated; I have a basically stock 1999 323i with 147k (I know that's a lot, but she still runs great). :bow:

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
I can sell you some clear corners and sides markers for extremely cheap. That would put a good touch on the exterior section. Everyone does it. Get rid of those yellow corners and sides. Pm me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics of my car

This is my car last fall...

and this is my car after I hit a deer on 11-13-08...:bawling:

She's still in the body-shop, should be done this week, can't wait to get her back! :excited:

here's a pic of the deer I got with my 323i :cry:

Thanx for the advice guys...and keep it coming. :thumbsup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
28,973 Posts
I think the first step would be a set of clears for your car. You can at least do the fronts and sides but I would also match the rears with clears.

You can also do a matte black or painted front grill set, angel eyes, bulb upgrades, turn signal bulbs and a painted door lock cover. Check out our site, www.jlevisw.com, as we have a bunch of options that are budget friendly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, I'm really dumb tonight...must need more caffeine :excited:

More pics...

Car after deer:

Deer after car:

I'm having the body-shop install clear turn signals and side markers (driver's side paid for by insurance)

What type of front lip would look good with stock bumper (maybe a little aggressive)? :hmm:

·
Registered
639 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.