BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a lil researching before purchasing decided to keep it simple, b cuz dont plan on keeping the car too long.

Raceland Coilover kit from German Ebay ( And yes I read the write ups on here already) but actually the front end after some adjustment has no rubbing at all. Rear end the springs have compressed alot, so probably will upgrade the rear springs, up for suggestions. just found out about the shorter sway links, so plan on ordering one for 00-09 Impala.

Wheels:
Bremmer Kraft et+ 33, from Tirerack 19x9.5 all around 225/35 Nitto NT555 front end has 15mm spacer, rear had 20mm but removed b cuz excessive rubbing. I am thinking the springs are the reason for the rubbing, inside is empty so its not an overweight/cargo issue.

like I said I copied another members suspension setup and it didnt actually work for my vehicle, which is strange, but either way the info provided is for information purposes and can be used as a guide.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I like the hieght, Just not feeling the rims , What's the camber In the rear ?

·
:D
7,725 Posts
Those wheels don't seem to fit your car.

·
Premium Member
20,018 Posts
^ what they said, not feeling the rims at all, but ive seen worse. def roll fenders or ad camber and try a 20mm spacer.

looks great so far tho, also on German roads the soft RL coils shouldnt be a problem as theyre much much smoother, just watch it on the autobahn, that soft sh1t may bite you in the ass on there at triple digit speeds.

·
Banned
7,217 Posts
19's on that 316 must be slower than my Civic towing another Civic, but to each their own..

They're easy to clean, I'll give you that.

·
:D
7,725 Posts
19's on that 316 must be slower than my Civic towing another Civic, but to each their own..

They're easy to clean, I'll give you that.
:spit:

·
Premium Member
20,018 Posts
Guys. He asked a question on rubbing, not to have his car critiqued for being a 316.
Also, stretched tires are a love it or hate it thing. If you hate it, click the lil "x" in the top right corner.
No one asked your opinion on what you think of stretched tires.

Seriously guy, if youre not a fan, say just that and let it be. Don't insult the guys car.
It's not what you say, it's how u say it. Quit being d1cks.

And frikin 323, and 325 drivers giving a 316 driver sh1t? Really, really? Wow.
Geez.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Guys. He asked a question on rubbing, not to have his car critiqued for being a 316.
Also, stretched tires are a love it or hate it thing. If you hate it, click the lil "x" in the top right corner.

Seriously guy, if youre not a fan, say just that and let it be. Don't insult the guys car.

Geez.
I guess I have to post my complete garage on here!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3318765/2008-mercedes-benz-c-class

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3374296/1986-bmw-3-series

So I think I have enough speed options.
And the 316, like I wrote is not for speed, but at the same, you are more than welcome to bring over your governed 323, 325, 328s, and lets see who will handle the autobahn. And can post a vid if need be, it does what is on the dash! While most of yall are just extra numbers. This is German Specs!

Everyone has their opinon, and entitled to it. End of the day, I am still doing me! Lol :excited::excited::excited:

·
Registered
187 Posts

Geez.
Well said!!! A simple question, turns out to be a fight....i see how it is.....

·
Banned
7,217 Posts

Geez.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts