BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
like ma bell, i got the...
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like a complete list of add-ons (aftermarket and OEM) available for the MTech front bumper. Places to get these add-ons would be useful also.

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,922 Posts
there are the club splitters, the acs....hmm, cant think of others right now.

as places to get them, check with the sponsors.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hartge? Haven't seen that before!

The Hamann 1 piece looks really nice! :thumbup:

·
like ma bell, i got the...
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thus far we have:

1. OEM Flippers
  2. ACS Flippers
  3. Hamann 1-piece
  4. Hartge 1-piece
    [/list=1]

·
Registered
476 Posts
hartge splitter looks very similar to the hamann one.. except it's in carbon fiber..... and i believe it's actually a little thinner..

my personal favorite is the oem clubsport splitters.. the ACS addon just looks like a bling bling version of the clubsports... a little too much for my tastes...

·
Registered
727 Posts
who actually sells that one tho asura?

i cant believe i still havent found a addon its been like 4 months now....

·
P.I.M.P.
2,478 Posts
I think the hamann onepiece would look silly on a light colored car....only black cars can pull it off. Otherwise you can see an obvious hole with a light car(between the bumper and addon), on black cars, it more or less blends in. Im still wondering how a black hamann onepiece would look on a silver car....can anyone do a PS???:)

·
Im The Man
1,265 Posts
m2m said:
who actually sells that one tho asura?

i cant believe i still havent found a addon its been like 4 months now....

The molds for the coupe version are being made as we speak. Ill update everyone as soon as i get one in my hands.

·
Registered
99 Posts
MCD007 said:
The molds for the coupe version are being made as we speak. Ill update everyone as soon as i get one in my hands.
Cool! That CF lip looks sick! :yikes:

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,128 Posts
illcomm, how you been?

ive been looking at this myself, and right now cant decide between hamann, clubsport, or just nothing:sad:

dont want to go the nothing route but right now nothing really jumps out at me as perfect for the car. i think if i had unlimited budget that molded clubsport flippers would be exactly what i want, but sadly, i dont have the unlimited budget.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hartge one piece

ILLCOMM said:
So this is the complete list?
Hello!! I was just wondering if you happen to have the contact info for the Hartge front lip (one piece)?? I have a sedan as well and I am interested with the Hartge style coz its thinner.

email me: [email protected]

Thanks!! :dunno:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts