E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
damn dude got any more pics? Didnt think those thing would turn that much:thumbup:
 

·
'a certain moderator'
Joined
·
34,496 Posts
it swings more to the driverside than the passenger side, which makes sense. wonder if we will be able to retrofit this? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
seems that bmw always uses that particular road for pictures and/or testing. I remember seeing that in the E36 M3 catalogue too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
That's a hot pic, and now I have a better understanding of what kind of headlight system they are coming out with. Since they will be "moving", does this mean that a new projector system is in order?? Hmmm.....
 

·
Rogue Engineering
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
That is hot, the 04 is going to look better in person than it does in pictures
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,056 Posts
maybe they will make that an option for older bmws.
 

·
Masterdebator
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
are they gonna make a retrofit for older BMW's? say a 2001 330i sedan?
 

·
Euro.Techniks
Joined
·
3,711 Posts
wow that is some good stuff.....can't wait for the new models to arrive.....:yikes: is right
 

·
1.888.JLEVISW
Joined
·
29,082 Posts
That is definitely sick!!! But I doubt they will make a retrofit for older E46's b/c it would cost too much money for them to manufacture them, considering the small amount that will be ordered. I mean, think about it, probably about 10% of the E46 owners in the world would be willing to retrofit this, because the other 90% are yuppie lawyers or whatever...:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
15% on the passenger side, 8% i think on the drivers side. that looks PS'ed to me.

Chip-
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top