E46 Fanatics Forum banner
461 - 478 of 478 Posts

· Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #463 ·
Re: .::|Active Autowerkes Stage "TrippinBimmer" 330i ZHP Supercharged Street/Show Car

Parts are being remove as we speak. So people who bought my awesome parts. They have been shipping out this week and next. Please be patience as its a lot of stuff to take out and etc ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using BimmerApp mobile app

· Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #470 ·
Re: .::|Active Autowerkes Stage "TrippinBimmer" 330i ZHP Supercharged Street/Show Car

Just got oil cooler :) nice packaging and great condition can't wait to get it hooked up :)

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Awesome :)

· Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 ·

do you have a list of everything you are selling?
Most everything is sold

· Registered
2,951 Posts
the inconclusiveness of this thread makes me wanna jump out a window. and for that, you better come up with like a 5,000whp 318i or something soon
ROFL! Seriously...

· Registered
1,163 Posts
Life plans might change its course to Cali. So I want my car to be reliable and legal. Just dont want car impounded and i be ugh....

(talk me out of it guys...)
Congrats that's awesome your going to be working for Google!!! :excited:

· Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #476 ·

· Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #478 ·
whatever happened to this car, did you ever get it to run correctly?
The car is finally running correctly (N/A) and I have a few more things to do. Radio, Paint Correction, Trunk setup, CSL Trunk, and swap out my a-c pillars with new ones. Then I will start DD the 330i.

-Trip

461 - 478 of 478 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.