E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Fri i took a roadtrip from Tampa, FL down to Miami for AA Spring Social. Missing last years social due to surgury, i was kinda excited about this year. Plus within the last year i got a chance to meet Karl and few other guys. I even developed a postive online relationship with their sales guys so putting a face to a name was a good experience as well. So i took ALOT of pics, sorry for the digital camera shots ( i spend $ on car parts not high end cameras). Viral nice meeting you, Karl i cant wait to get my E36M back with your tune on it!!!:clap:

So im gonna start off with a once in lifetime photo op, and the only time ill prolly ever get a chance to see this in person again:thumbsup:

enjoy the pics

these should get your blood pressure and anticaption to rise:thumbup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Damn some sweet cars at AA!

Thanks for sharing, wish I could have made it too.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
so much sex in this thread :drool:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
wow epic thread right here this is sickk and amzing cars.. that csl is nice though

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sucks I missed it...it doesn't help being on the other side of the continent.

At least our shop cars were there (M coupe & E36 M3 euro S/C)

Looks like it was a lot of fun, great pics....sweet CSL!!

EDIT: I just noticed the E30 M-tech w/magma or tan vadars? You never see that kind of condition I wonder if thats an OEM kit and paint?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts