BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Second biggest auto show after Auto italia but VIC's never turn up. Don't understsnd why, maybe the club down there isn't strong?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bump... anybody coming??

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
how close to canberra is it. ill be visiting my cousin so id be happy to stop by!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
how close to canberra is it. ill be visiting my cousin so id be happy to stop by!!
Its just a few minutes from the city by the lake. Easy to find. Should be good weather for it.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I'll stop by. How many e46's are going??
Dunno. BMW always has the worst turnout of the German manufactureres, bloody embarrasing compared to Mercedes, Audi, VW, etc. I'd like to see German Autofest and the BMW Nationals combined, then we'd show 'em!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
some good cars there, mostly porsches and a new cls63 amg. only one e46, an estoril blue M3. will post a few pics later tonight or tomorrow. you guys didn't miss much

but there were 2 E92 M3's and a brand new alpine white 1M

·
Registered
357 Posts
some good cars there, mostly porsches and a new cls63 amg. only one e46, an estoril blue M3. will post a few pics later tonight or tomorrow. you guys didn't miss much

but there were 2 E92 M3's and a brand new alpine white 1M
Only one? There was a few when I was there. 3 m3 e46s and over the top matt black / carbon fibre wrap m3. Look alike with the number plate "mclaren" think it belonged to the boys from j-racing. I got there at 10 and stayed till 11.
But yeah all and all poor turn out for the e46s

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
The usual pathetic turnout by BMW clubs nationally unlike Mercedes, VW, audi etc who really have their act together. The Porscte Rollong Museum ex Rolf Stomellen Martini racing Le mans winning porsche 935 was a highlight for me.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts