E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Modded
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has info on this?? I'm very interested...
Just looked at the pictures in european car shows. I think it would good in silver cars...what do you guys think? :)

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
yah good shyt

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like it but I also like the Hamann ones as well. However, I like the stock look the most.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
wow!....so sexy loooking...is it the same price as the reg acs lip? or more expensivo?? dang that wuld look sick on a silver car..

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
get that damn exhaust! i know you want it. YOu can smell it

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
huh? what exhaust are you talkin about kev?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
i think he's refering to the ACS exhaust.

so about that icq #. hehehehe =D

ke yi gei wo ma? (you know pinyin? hehe)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Don't know the exact price, but if it's priced the same as the other ACS carbon fibre parts it will be slightly more than the black carbon fibre part. BTW, I checked out that car up close at the Essen Motor Show and it looks way better in person :D Definitely worth whatever they're askin' ;)

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Nice Pinyin M3kid...I guess you're chinese too huh....nice :)

That silver CF lip would look tight on any dark colored car but would only look good if there are other parts to complement it such as the interior dash and rear CF valence too...hehe

Anyone here thinking about getting it? No thanks for me, would rather get another motorcycle than buy parts for show...

rk

·
Modded
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just called CEC...they told me that they only made that silver carbon fiber spoiler for that ACS show car only. No part # on it yet (if there will be any)....:banghead: :banghead:

The black carbon fiber is still backordered...

In this bad economy, how can people still afford this $1500 spoiler? :confused: :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts