BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ACS Shift Knob off their SSK, brushed aluminum, with a helmet on the top. Brand new, used for an hour, I replaced it with the stock wood trim knob so it blends in with the wood trim. $70 + shipping. Prefer LA area so you can just pick it up. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Raffi said:
ACS Shift Knob off their SSK, brushed aluminum, with a helmet on the top. Brand new, used for an hour, I replaced it with the stock wood trim knob so it blends in with the wood trim. $70 + shipping. Prefer LA area so you can just pick it up. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
im in LA,and im very interesting on that knob, do u have pic of that????? waitting for your news...

·
Wide Ass on 20's
865 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fonzer said:
is the acs ssk knob same as the one you buy seperate? interested but not in LA area.
I think there are several kinds that ACS makes. The one I have is brushed aluminum (NOT chrome/aluminum) with the helmet on top. See my post above for a link to the picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Simon, it looks like Jeffrey is in, as he replied first. If he does not come through, you are the winner. I'll let you know. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts