E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never install...professionally painted..... asking $230 plus shipping or best offer...
PM me if interested

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes its the same one.... so it been 2 month now i think .. never install it... just sitting in room doing nothing

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok Now I'm really confused:dunno:
This post says it's never been installed but the last post where you had it for sale on the same item, it says it was used for about a month...???
So which is it, used or not used?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry ... last post what i meant was i had it for 1 month ... never install it .... so now the spoiler is older so i lower the price eventhough its still brand new...

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you can take a picture of the actual item and post it or you can email me with it...then, I'll make an offer.

thanks.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
lol.. ACS does not have certificates.. thats only hamann.. they do come with the stickers tho

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when i bought this spoiler i ask around... the certificate is the box and the name on the back of the spoiler.... the spoiler is black and its not fiber glass......... humm what else can i say to proof taht this is authentic ACS???..... came with sticker with aluminum base i beleive or at least taht is what it looks like....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
new lower price ... since someone told me that ebay is selling the same item for about $210
i will take $210 +shipping
its $10 to ship to CA so anywhere closer to canada should be cheaper

·
Registered
339 Posts
u in toronto? how much $ cdn u want for it? i am in toronto too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts