BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to tell a replica ACS roof spoiler from a authentic one? Please explain to me the difference from the replica and the authentic one.

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,696 Posts
looks fake
fitment doesnt look that solid on the first pic.
and i think Ac parts are primed and ready to be painted, not sure tho!
-ALex

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because someone is selling them replica for like 4 times less then the authentic ones and plus it is pre painted. So I don't know what to do. I like the price on the replica but I want something that kinda looks the same as the authentic ones. I just don't know what the difference is.

·
Registered
702 Posts
If u can buy if for 4 times less and its also rpepainted Id say go for it. Some ppl may think htis is gay cuz its not authentic and all, but cmon its only a small piece of plastic dude. If u were to buy rims, or body-kit or something then Id say go for the real thing, but a small rooof spoiler, who caress :dunno:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I suggest you get the replica. I have it and it cost me $60 painted. The only difference is it is a hair smaller than the ACS. Oh and fitment is PERFECT by the way. Forget spending $300 on the ACS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where to buy ACS Replica roof spoiler

FrankW said:
my friend FredH got a replica one on his car and it looks good. I'd say get the replica and save some money for other things. The fitment is perfect other than that we put it a hair to the left when I helped him put that thing on.
Where did you guys buy the ACS replica spoiler and for how much?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts