BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Got Mis-shift?
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my kits fitted today and the fitting was good exept for the rear lip which can be fixed by the body shop. The shop is charging me $700 for everything (front, side, and rear) and they're also fixing my rear bumper. There is a crack on my bumper about 2 inches long.

Is $700 a good deal? and this includes repairing my rear bumper and some modifications on the rear lip.

Attachments

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
that front piece looks pretty clean!

·
Hello
1,315 Posts
cooh23 said:
I got my kits fitted today and the fitting was good exept for the rear lip which can be fixed by the body shop. The shop is charging me $700 for everything (front, side, and rear) and they're also fixing my rear bumper. There is a crack on my bumper about 2 inches long.

Is $700 a good deal? and this includes repairing my rear bumper and some modifications on the rear lip.
does the 700 include paint too?

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
jetblack330ci said:

thats decent i think, do they have hamann kits as well?
yea, they do. Maybe i'll buy th Hamann sides and rear from them considering the real hamann is fiberglass

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
I think you got yourself a really nice replica there

·
Got Mis-shift?
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SIMON C. said:
is that A&A body shop?
Yeah! how do you know?

I know the guy that owns the shop. Ok here's the deal and let me know what you think about this payment option. He wants me to build him a computer and include a flat LCD monitor or pay him $700. He also told me that if I could build him the computer that he wants he'll get my kits ready on monday. My friend has the list of the parts he wants on the computer.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
cooh23 said:

Yeah! how do you know?

I know the guy that owns the shop. Ok here's the deal and let me know what you think about this payment option. He wants me to build him a computer and include a flat LCD monitor or pay him $700. He also told me that if I could build him the computer that he wants he'll get my kits ready on monday. My friend has the list of the parts he wants on the computer.
um,, i would say depends on what stuff he wants on computer, but with lcd monitor, all the things add up probably more than 700 bux, so why not just paying him the money...thats will be faster...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts