E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just wanted to get your guys opinion on the sides I put on my car. I just got a set of splitters and put them on my ACS front just for kicks. It turned out that I really like it and am going to leave it on. So my predicament is that I have both ACS and Hamann sides and I am not sure which one I should put on. I put on one of each and took pictures so please tell me which one you guys think looks better. I am leaning more towards the Hamann because it flows much better. I currently have the acs front and hamann rear. Thanks guys.

·
stop looking at me swan
574 Posts
lol i dont wanna sound ghey but when the hamann sides are in black i dont even realize that they're hamanna unless there is a close up pic lol im probably gona get flamed out the a$$ for this one :D

·
Europrojektz NW
774 Posts
I think you should get some mirrors first Larry...

·
Registered
302 Posts
hamann

put the hamann on and sell me your acs,
seriously

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
get the rest of the acs kit i think

·
Registered
754 Posts
By the looks of the ride, which is very beautiful ... I would have to say go for all ACS kit and take that rear hamann off, you have ACS wheels and full ACS stuff on the ride... keep the theme ... just my opinion .. eitherway ride is :thumbup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
E46330ci23 said:
lol i dont wanna sound ghey but when the hamann sides are in black i dont even realize that they're hamanna unless there is a close up pic lol im probably gona get flamed out the a$$ for this one :D
I would actually have to agree with you. At first I was like, "oh he messed up, he posted pics of ACS sides both times..." but then I looked closer and realized they were Hamann sides. But IMO...I think you should go ACS. I like ACS's stuff way better, except for HM2's. Their interior is bad ass, and the exterior add-ons are really nice. The Hamann sides look weird to me. Boxy...I don't know. Anyways...go ACS all through the Car!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts