BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondering that $90 to paint a set of acs mirror? this is good price or a little high? ;)

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
90 bucks doesnt' sound too bad to me. i've been given some outrageous quotes before.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
just had mine done

I paid 100 bucks. I was going to get them done for 60 but mine weren't the same color as the guy I was going to get stuff painted with. Some other place tried to charge me 180 so I think that 90 sounds fair.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alot guys... I really need that... I thought it would be cheaper than that to paint the mirror... but lazy to shop around so... I will let him do it...:D

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
portland?

You are the guy with the black cabrio right and the chrome acs wheels? I just left portland. It looks like when I come back there will be two e46's with acs mirrors. You biter.:D

Where are you getting them done?

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
I thought it was simple

Brandon_Ottawa said:
90 bucks is a good price :thumbup:

If they want maybe another 50-100 bucks for installation I'd take them up on their offer. It took me forever to install my first mirror...once I knew what I was doing the second mirror install went pretty good.
For sure not worth more than 20 bucks to let someone install them because the only hard part was getting that clip apart that plugs into the motor.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any idea how to take the oem motor out because you guy done before.. any tips will help thanks!!!!!

Hey, Portland clay.... when you guy gonna setup meeting again... let me know okay... I want to check out your ride too ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
$90 is a really good price. Do the install yourself! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts