E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
allonu said:
Has anyone out there got pictures of ACS lowered springs fitted to their car and 19" rims to go with it?
I heard awhile ago that ACS springs were made by Eibach so you might want to search for those, since I've seen a couple of cars on here with Eibach springs. The height should be comparable since they're supposedly the same.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlueBimmer said:
I heard awhile ago that ACS springs were made by Eibach so you might want to search for those, since I've seen a couple of cars on here with Eibach springs. The height should be comparable since they're supposedly the same.
Thanks for the information. My car at the moment has 18 rims on it and I find the front sits a bit higher than other cars with lowered springs. That is why I am looking to buy 19 rims to fill out the front a bit more. :dunno:

·
Registered
820 Posts
04_318ci said:
i heard that ACS springs are the same as Eibach Sportline kit?? is that true??
I don't think that ACS springs go that low.. probably more like the pro-kit. I not positive though. Maybe Allonu can post a picture of his car. The front might just look slightly higher since the rear wheel welll is smaller than the front. I've seen that with the intrax springs but it actually even if you look at the bottom of the side skirts from the side of the car.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Eibach prokit, koni yellow adjustables, 19" axis supermesh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts