E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
try any of the fanatics sponsers

that sell exterior mod's..... but to let you know the acs race spoiler in carbon fifre is not in style these days they were played out back in the day a few years ago.....they have a race wing to go with the spoiler to...

bob :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
id rather find a manufacturer that could assure m3 fitment, as i recently had a HORRIBLE experience with fitting a csl diffuser i ended up having to shave/cut off all the tabs and slips(if thats what you call them) that go into the bumper, and glue it on... Ill probaly just get one from DTMspec dot net for $300????

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
how do you like this lip spoiler (strassentech

wow that wing is horrendous
it is molded to my bumber...

this one is in style the last few years....i guess it is up to the owner of the ride what style he likes...

but let me tell you if you look at m3's from 2003 to 2006 that wing and spoiler was very popular it was the way to go and it would have cost you close to 3,000.00 for both of them.....without putting them on....
bob :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have mine for sale its painted grey cause i was going put it on my car but went with a different setup...has everything

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here's my ACS Style CF Lip without the struts, bolts or extra flappers. Just a clean 1-piece version with painted top portion.

I absolutely love it. I've gotten so many compliments over the years. It was the first mod I put on after my car was delivered. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts