E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Alpha Male
5,840 Posts
David328Ci said:
My guess is that the ART car has a tire setup purely for show. Having a huge width rim on a garage queen show car and a road going car are two entirely different things.
Actually ACS doesn't build garage queens. They actually had that on the track doing testing etc..... I believe they were going to release it untill word of the M3 and 330s came out.

the A.R.T. was built on a 328 platform.

·
Owner
3,732 Posts
You can fit 275's in the rear as long as it is not slammed. And judging from the pix, that car is not slammed. It's sitting on ACS suspension, which offers a subtle drop. By the way, that car is running 19x9 front and 19x9.5 rear.

·
Say hello to my lito fren
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Choson1 said:
You can fit 275's in the rear as long as it is not slammed. And judging from the pix, that car is not slammed. It's sitting on ACS suspension, which offers a subtle drop. By the way, that car is running 19x9 front and 19x9.5 rear.
Yeah, but that is exaclty my point....If I am running on coils (KW v2), but not really slammed, just somewhere middle in the rear (ie, not tuck..just barely any gap), will I be able to get it working?

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
743 Posts
I'm sure if you got wheels with around +50 offset (I believe Amir's old Fikses were this high), you could easily fit 275's under the rear. The question is, will an offset that high cause the inside of the wheel/tire rub against your suspension?

:dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.