E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i am planning to buy an acs exhaust since i like the look so much. it is going to cost me $1400cdn so i want to know is it worth it?the guy that works in the shop told me u will get 8-10hp gain. is it true?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The AC-Schnitzer exhaust is made by Remus. Just buy the Remus & save yourself the money. :thumbup: You'll get 8 hp at the most but I doubt it.

Basically the AC-Schnitzer exhaust is just a "rebadged" Remus exhaust w/ a bigger price tag, kind of like a Lexus. j/k to all the Lexus owners. :tongue:

·
Registered
772 Posts
miccocan said:
hi
i am planning to buy an acs exhaust since i like the look so much. it is going to cost me $1400cdn so i want to know is it worth it?the guy that works in the shop told me u will get 8-10hp gain. is it true?
you can always buy a remus and weld on a ACS tip!:D

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
lol acs tips are like 300! the acs exhaust is like 800. The remus exhaust is aorund 500 i think lol.

·
Registered
772 Posts
p0tpie said:
lol acs tips are like 300! the acs exhaust is like 800. The remus exhaust is aorund 500 i think lol.
that's right, you might as well buy a ACS exhuast!:lmao: The remus tips looks pretty nice, i would just stick with getting the remus if you're looking into getting the ACS!:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts