E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a CF ACS Style Trunk wing for my IMola M3. Surprising it has high quality and fitment seems perfect.

But i am still hesitating...
CSL Trunk is nice but OEM one is too $$$. Not sure about aftermarket. I don't mind to have an aggressive look instead of a subtle one.

What do you guys think?

YAy or NAy?

(Sorry I jacked that pic with black car)

Attachments

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,490 Posts
It really depends on what you have done to the rest of the M...If its stock, then dont do it, it will be way to agressive for your car....

·
Banned
388 Posts
I say that it depends what goes on with the rest of the car...if u plannu to at least slap on some wheel or already have them...or something to follow the aggresiveness of this wing....than go for it... its a really nice piece of work! :thumbup:

·
Mod Squad
10,004 Posts
m3on20z said:
It really depends on what you have done to the rest of the M...If its stock, then dont do it, it will be way to agressive for your car....
Bingo. :thumbup: On a highly mod'ded car, it looks hot. Check out AlanL's car for a prime example. On a car that's stock or mostly stock, it will stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Mod Squad
10,004 Posts
^ Well of course it's his money, and of course he can do what he wants but he asked for opinions so he's getting them. :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
normally i'd say yes.. because i've always been a fan of ACS stuff.. especially for the new bangle designed bmws.. ACS Z4 and ACS 5... :drool:

but the reason i've always liked acs is because they tend to be somewhat subtle.. but this is a bit aggressive for me.. so that's my 0.02.. too aggressive.. if you put it on, gotta be able to back it up.. which i guess you can since it's an e46 M3 ( :shhh: )

oh.. and i agree with the other guy, if you do put it on, painting the side parts imola to match the car would look pretty sweet..

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,944 Posts
i agree if you have or get these mod's get it

if you drop your car
after market wheels with wide lip
or with a lip spoiler
your car as to look aggresive to pull the wing off to look good

i did it on my m3 and i think my car looks sweet with it.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Banned
65 Posts
MillsBims said:
Whoa... rules of modding... I agree those are really nice mods and would complete the look. But why can't he get the spoiler without them? It is his money.
he can get the spoiler without them but it will look like complete crap

·
Registered
361 Posts
i must say, thats the only aftermarket wing i like out there!! saw a guy that had the CF middle part, and painted the sides of the wing (the fins) silver to match his car, it looked :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts