BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a new spoiler for my M (original one was stolen 3 days after i got my car). Which would you guys prefer, the acs 3 or 1 piece?
thanks

·
Flex UK Style
2,597 Posts
I didn't think there was a choice. Coupe / Vert 1 piece Sedans / Compact 3-piece

Be interested to get a definitive view

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
1 pc

·
Registered
138 Posts
Go with the one piece....it looks like a slightly modified stock version ( a little larger ). I have one on my cab. and it looks sweet. PM me with your email and I will send you a pic...looks awesome!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, thanks for the replies, guys. I'm still debating.

Anyone think the M3 CSL trunklids look decent?

I hate this forum...since I posted this thread, I bought 2 mods (led tails and acs pedals) =(

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
bro i have the mod bug even worse, i got all my mods in 2 weeks of ownership!!! i hate it, and i still am craving for more mods!
BTW, i got the 3 piece, it looks really agressive! i love it, wud NEVER get any other trunk spoiler...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like the AC Schnitzer 3pc racing spoiler.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, sweet car, orient blue 3! I remember one of your posts about moulding the spoiler to the body of the car...have you done that yet?

3 piece looks so nice. anyone have any pics of the single piece spoiler? thanks!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rockshox said:
Go with the one piece....it looks like a slightly modified stock version ( a little larger ). I have one on my cab. and it looks sweet. PM me with your email and I will send you a pic...looks awesome!
Alex! thanks for the pic! Your car looks amazing with the one piece spoiler. :yikes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have the ACS 3 piece on my M and would do it again in a heart beat. It is very subtle, but makes the car more aggresive to the observant eye. I get many compliments on it.

BoGiE

·
I know all about that...
2,268 Posts
miktrebla09 said:
Wow, sweet car, orient blue 3! I remember one of your posts about moulding the spoiler to the body of the car...have you done that yet?

3 piece looks so nice. anyone have any pics of the single piece spoiler? thanks!
Sorry man, havent molded it yet. Looks like it wont happen to january or so. I got a great deal on something else so I had to get it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts