E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I bought a different LED bulb to try out in my Side marker, and after removing the side marker, I pulled a little too hard on the wires and disconnected them!! Does anybody know where the facelift 325i side markers plug in? It was dark, and I was too lazy to check it out tonight, but I will have to look closer in the morning. If anybody has had the same problem and knows an easy way to get to that plug through the hood or something let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Wait, so the wires pulled out of the plug? Or did the connector end up falling into the fender? In either case I'm not sure how you'd fish it out... but if the wires themselves plugged in, then I would highly recommend pulling the pin out of the LCM just so you don't get a short.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it is the wires that pulled out of the plug (I didn't pull THAT hard), I was just hoping there was another way to figure out the problem from the hood without having to pull the fender off (ie- the plug is not actually behind the fender but behind the windshield washer fluid or something like that).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts